To support large outdoor events, traffic management is key to its success. Our planning & consultancy is an essential component to the overall efficiency, reducing risks whilst improving traffic flow rates to and from your event. Within our planning strategies, we look at entry and exit routes, road layouts and all other contributing factors that relate to a suitable plan being effective, workable and fit for purpose.
Traffic management plans, maps and signage schedules are prepared in advance, in accordance with the requirements of Highways England and the relevant police forces to satisfy and minimise disruption.
Our planning & consultancy services include;
- Site surveys and consultancy
- Traffic management maps and plans
- Signage schedules
- Representation and safety advisory group meetings
- Traffic management implementation
- Deploying CSAS Accredited Traffic Officers
- Traffic flow analysis
- Installation of car park layouts
- Road closure and diversions plans
- Route planning advice and support
- Abnormal loads (Escort & Support)
- Placing and removal of temporary road signs
- Vehicle mitigation protection and counter terror measures
Many events require the supervision of road closures; our traffic stewards and our CSAS Accredited Traffic Officers implement such measures to enforce the requirements to maintain public safety. Temporary parking locations are staffed and managed by our teams, enabling vehicle security and ensuring the parking facilities and traffic flow are maintained.