A common issue facing organisations that have CCTV systems installed is who is trained and SIA licensed to operate them?
We provide professional solutions to meet the legal requirements for any organisation.
Right Guard Security has trained and SIA Licensed CCTV operatives who are conversant with modern systems, enabling our clients to have the peace of mind, whilst our operators monitor their construction site night and day. We insist on the highest standards ensuring documentation and data protection is adhered to, including evidence being recorded for investigation and audit purposes.
We are proud to provide temporary and holiday relief CCTV operators to a vast number of organisations. Our flexible approach and continued integrity enable the deployment of our licensed officers to provide short or long-term contracts to meet our client’s requirements.
Threats that may be considered typical will vary according to the type and location of the site. The following are suggestions but each site will be individual.
• Theft of plant machinery
• Theft of fuel
• Theft of materials from the site
• Breaches of security into existing buildings
• Robbery or attacks on the construction workers
• Reconnaissance of development to discover details of completed building
• Intruders intent on committing suicide
• Protesters (either related to the site activity or simply for publicity)