Right Guard Security provide well-groomed teams to support your requirements for corporate events. Our service provision and deployments are planned carefully ensuring we meet your expectations, we remain flexible to our clients throughout each security assignment.
Representing our clients is something we are extremely proud and confident to deliver. Our immaculate corporate uniformed officers provide a focused approach to customer care enabling a professional extension for any corporate event organisers front of house team.
Our assignment instructions include close protection, canine security sweeps, access control, reception and front of house teams, customer service officers, search teams, regular patrols providing a continuous security presence at your venue.
The security officers roles and responsibilities can include;
• Controlling of access points to eliminate intruder risks
• Patrols of grounds
• Static and Mobile Guarding
• Ensure valuable stock and equipment remain secure
• Response to problematic staff or visitors
• Management of keys
• Locking/unlocking of key access points
• Deterring criminal activity
• Reporting of unattended or suspicious packages/vehicles
• Dealing with vehicle obstructions to facilities by emergency services
• Public car parks
Additionally, officers hold multiple skills such as:
• Conflict management
• Crime scene preservation
• Body worn video competent
• Personal safety
• Manual handling
• Rigid handcuffing
• Search training
• Dementia awareness and safeguarding
• Fire safety
• First aid
• CCTV operator trained
Diplomacy and professionalism is key to your success.