HERE AT THE RIGHT GUARD SECURITY GROUP, WE HAVE A WIDE SELECTION OF SERVICES AND THEREFORE WE HAVE MULTIPLE VACANCIES AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
We always require keen and enthusiastic operatives with good English communication skills and experience in customer service. All applicants must be energetic, punctual and physically fit. If you’re interested in joining the Right Guard Security group, please select one of our vacancies from the list of divisions below and complete an application form to apply, alternatively, call our offices on 01227 464588. We look forward to hearing from you.
All interested applicants are to complete our online application form. Right Guard Security supports eco-friendly initiatives for reducing paper usage and CO2 emissions. Only print when you need to.
No need to print, save paper, save our planet.
SIA Security Vacancies Declaration – to all applicants applying for security positions, please note;
Right Guard Security UK Ltd is part of the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme and the Police National Community Safety Accreditation Scheme, therefore we require comprehensive and auditable evidence to support all applicants, including a 5-year work history with supporting references. All applicants must have supporting personal identification and must submit your DBS certificate as part of the supporting information, and be able to complete each stage of the application process in order. Please note, to meet our vetting procedures which comply with BS:7858, application processing will be terminated immediately if any information is missing or deemed incorrect. In the event of Right Guard Security receiving any fraudulent or false information or identification, we will instantly report our findings to the relevant Police force.
Subject to a variety of opportunities within the Right Guard Security group, you may be required to complete specific vetting documentation for various Police forces on our behalf, which is above and beyond the standards of BS:7858. The Police vetting levels will vary due to criteria requirements. Police forces will conduct the vetting directly and conclude the outcome of each and every applicant within this process. Specific areas will include CSAS vetting.
ALL DEPARTMENTS – DOOR SUPERVISORS/SECURITY OFFICERS – SOUTH EAST – FULL/PART-TIME
Right Guard Security require male and female, SIA Door Supervisors/Security Officers to work at various locations throughout the South East.
Roles vary depending on location.
– A valid SIA Door Supervisor or Close Protection license*
– The ability to make decisions quickly
– Good customer service skills
– Good powers of observation
– The ability to defuse potentially violent situations
– Good communicator (fluent English) and interpersonal skills
– Smart appearance
– Reliable, punctual, honest, alert, confident
– Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
– Locations may vary
ALL DEPARTMENTS – CROWD SAFETY STEWARDS (UNLICENSED OPERATIVES) – SOUTH EAST – FULL/PART-TIME
Right Guard Security require male and female, stewards (unlicensed operatives) to work at various locations throughout the South East.
Roles vary depending on location.
– Ensure personal safety and safety of the persons on a site
– Direct vehicles as required in car parks. These are very often temporary car parks in fields which can be wet and muddy, therefore correct footwear is essential
– Prevent persons, as far as possible, from climbing fences and other structures
– Recognise any potential hazards and report such hazards to the appropriate person(s)
– Report any damage or defect that may pose a threat to safety
– Assist in the evacuation of the site in the event of an emergency