To support large outdoor events, traffic management is key to its success. Our planning & consultancy is an essential component of the overall efficiency, reducing risks whilst improving traffic flow rates to and from your event. Within our planning strategies, we look at the entry and exit routes, road layouts and all other contributing factors that relate to a suitable plan being effective, workable and fit for purpose.
Traffic management plans, maps and signage schedules are prepared in advance, in accordance with the requirements of Highways England and the relevant police forces to satisfy and minimise disruption.
Our planning & consultancy services include;
- Site surveys and consultancy
- Traffic management maps and plans
- Signage schedules
- Representation and safety advisory group meetings
- Traffic management implementation
- Deploying CSAS Accredited Traffic Officer
- Traffic flow analysis
- Installation of car park layouts
- Road closure and diversions plans
- Route planning advice and support
- Abnormal loads (Escort & Support)
- Placing and removal of temporary road signs
- Vehicle mitigation protection and counter-terror measures
We can arrange and supply your traffic management signage in a variety of sizes and frame combinations to meet your event specification, including Highways criteria and event specific signage.
Please call us for further information.
The CSAS qualification is a requirement for many police forces and local authorities for operatives working on the public highway, particularity those enforcing dynamic traffic management. Our accreditations include Chapter 8 Street works.